Surrounded by lush green hillocks and situated on the banks of River Ulhas, Neral is known to be the base-town of the famous hill station- Matheran. Earlier in the late 90s, this destination was never expected to be developed due to its distance from Mumbai and Thane. However, over the period, Mumbai stopped serving to builders and developers, which ultimately resulted in raising the property rates. The middle-class families started hunting for new places to reside, and Thane becomes the next hot destination. However, buying a 1 BHK in Thane could easily be countered with 2 BHK flats in Neral, with the same cost. As people started showing interest, developers also started introducing their properties in Neral.
Here are some benefits that you can get with your dream home in Neral.
- Neral Railway Station: Neral is a small town with a maximum radius of 2 km around the railway station. However, seeking flats in Neral makes it perfect as you will not have to struggle for travel convenience. All the suburban trains heading to and from Mumbai, and a few express trains have a halt here.
- Bus Connectivity: Neral is connected to Mumbai and Pune, which makes it a stop for all the state transport buses passing through the town. It is located just half km away from the railway station.
- Road Connectivity: Neral is situated on Badlapur-Karjat state highway which further connects Mumbai, Thane, and Pune. Navi Mumbai and Panvel are also accessible by roadways via Karjat-Chowk Road. Neral-Murbad road allows you to reach Malshej Ghat and Ahmednagar.
- Lifestyle Stuff: Neral is growing fast and now possesses all those things which are required to sustain the lifestyle. It has schools, colleges, hospitals, general and departmental stores, medicals, etc.
- Employment Opportunities: Most importantly, Mumbai and Thane are the two prominent cities in Maharashtra which are easily accessible from Neral by railways and roadways. Besides, Badlapur and Ambernath MIDCs are the nearest industrial hubs. The featured NAINA project (Navi Mumbai Airport Influence Notified Area) is 1500 square meter township which is on the other side of Matheran and will offer thousands of employment opportunities in the near future.
- Tourists Attractions: Neral is surrounded by many famous spots such as Matheran, Peb Fort, Chanderi Fort, Bhimashankar Sanctuary, Rajmachi Fort, and much more. Sagunabaug is another destination where people love to spend a couple of days with their loved ones, doing several activities such as horse riding, waterfall tours, water buffalo ride, and so on.
Buying flats in Neral is still affordable as the city is developing. But, it will not take much time for interest rates to touch the sky. If you are buying your dream home, even a second home nearby Mumbai, properties in Neral is the right choice to go with!