Mumbai is the financial capital of India and most of the multinationals as well as SMEs have their offices here. Ultimately, it offers employment opportunities to most of the people. This is why it is called as the city of dreams and the one which never sleeps. But, when it comes to residences and the accommodation part, Mumbai, first of all, has stopped serving new constructions; and the one which are available, can be purchased with the sky-touching prices. This is where the need for a new residential locality rises, and fortunately Thane stands to be a perfect one in such cases.
In most of the cases, preference is given to commute option while purchasing new properties. Thane is the city where many localities are trending, but when it comes to travel convenience, flats in Thane Ghodbunder road are perfectly suitable due to the provisions they offer. How is it suitable? Let’s see-
- Ghodbunder road starts at the junction where Lal Bahadur Shastri road meets Eastern Express Highway. This is where Ghodbunder road initiates and reaches the old Versova bridge on the Surat Highway, near Mira Bhayandar. If one needs to reach Borivali, Malad or other western suburbs of Mumbai for the employment purpose, Ghodbunder road helps you get there within an hour. Going there by railway needs all the way via Dadar, or you will have to get Metro from Ghatkopar, get down at Andheri and then western railway may help. But this train journey shall take up to two hours.
- Ghodbunder Road connects Eastern Express Highway through which reaching eastern suburbs of Mumbai has also become easy. One can reach Mulund, Ghatkoper, Dadar, or even Colaba within an hour. If you need to enter Mumbai through city area, you also have an option of Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg which passes through dense areas.
- If you don’t want to travel through roadways, you always have option of railways. Thane is one of the prominent railway stations in the Mumbai suburban region. Every local going towards and coming from Mumbai has stops here. Reaching Thane railway station is very easy as Thane Municipal Transport runs buses from every corner of the city to the station on an hourly basis.
- Auto rickshaws and private cabs are available all the time and enable you to reach anywhere, whenever you want. Reaching Navi Mumbai by road or train is also easy if you get flats on Thane Ghodbunder Road.
- The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, or MMRDA, has already taken Metro 4 project onboard which initiates at Wadala and reaches Gaymukh situated on Ghodbunder Road. This project will be in force until 2022, which will be beneficial for those who wish to buy flats in Thane Ghodbunder road.
- Not just Mumbai, but Wagle Estate of Thane is also a huge area where most of the small and medium scale businesses have their offices. Flats in Thane Ghodbunder road are undoubtedly suitable for those who have their offices here. Many multinational companies such as TCS, Tata Technologies have their corporate offices on Ghodbunder Road.
In short, if you are looking for travel convenience when the employment is concerned, get flats in Thane Ghodbunder Road and be stress-free.